Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm starting to blog!



Since we have family all over the United States, I have decided to start blogging. This way, everyone can keep up with our girls and how they are growing and changing. I am going to try to keep up with it, but if I fall a little behind, forgive me. We are still adjusting to life with 2 kiddos. 

Karlie is now 3 weeks old and is just perfect! I can't believe what a great baby she is. She loves to eat and sleep and smiles away at us. She is still a little peanut, weighing in around 6 1/2 pounds, but is already growing. She is finally starting to outgrow her preemie clothes and is in newborn size diapers! 

Kaylee is turning into such a talker! Her vocabulary grows everyday and she is repeating things we say. Which keeps us on our toes! She loves to help with Karlie and is often the first one to Karlie's bedroom door if she hears her making noise.  Kaylee loves to dance and jump around, especially while singing. She is becoming so independent and is getting close to being able to dress herself. She already has mastered undressing herself! 


1 comment: